Realizing that you are probably in new and unfamiliar surroundings, we suggest that you become comfortably acquainted with your new living environment. The following suggestions will help you take an active role in providing your own safety and security.
- If you have a life threatening Emergency, call 911 immediately as calling our office first will only delay response time. Also, for precautionary reasons, research the surrounding areas for nearby hospitals or police stations.
- Do not answer your front door without verifying who it is first.
- When returning to your apartment late in the evening, if possible, always use the main entrance of the property. While on the property and at all times, be observant of your surroundings and people in the area.
- Please remember to secure all windows and doors before leaving your apartment or going to bed at night; especially if you are in the ground floor apartment. If any of the locking devices in your apartment are inoperable, please contact the Synergy Corporate Housing Offices immediately at 1-800-600-1115.
- If at all possible never travel with, or leave, large amounts of jewelry or cash in your apartments.
- Following your move-in, please remover your apartment number from the key tag if it is present.
- Do not invite strangers into your apartment!
- Automobiles and auto accessories, such as cellular phones and stereos, are a prime target 0f thieves. Never leave valuable items in your car and lock your car at all times.