Join a worldwide leader in providing corporate housing/serviced apartments to Fortune 500 clients in over 30 countries. We are looking for an individual to join a team of sales professionals that can succeed and operate in a team environment driven by results. Synergy is an innovative and progressive business leader focusing on mobile technology to complement its world class service platform as well as it’s boutique styled and innovative approaches.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary and monthly bonus program w/ no cap on potential income
- Add in our benefits/medical/dental/401 K etc.
Please Contact Fabiana Villarreal – firstname.lastname@example.org (925) 807-1155
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Synergy Corporate Housing
“Innovative Solutions for your Temporary Housing Needs”
Position Summary: To develop new clients within a specified sales territory. To maintain, service and develop additional business from existing clients.
Position Reports to: Partner
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospects for new clients and opens new sales territories by networking, cold calling, obtaining referrals from clients, prospects and networking within industry related associations.
- Takes the sales efforts from the realm of possibility to opportunity and through closing of contracts. Makes presentations, often times in front of multiple decision makers.
- Writes effective proposals, business letters and other forms of correspondence to both prospects and clients.
- Works through the negotiation phases and closes each sale. Utilizes any internal resources to complete the sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participates, on a regular basis, in all sales meetings and shares information with others. May assist other Sales Managers in their sales efforts.
- Maintains a comprehensive prospect list using the company’s sales database and reports sales activities on a regular basis to management.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends as well as the local business direction. Reports finding back to management.
- Looks to gain an advantage over the competition by recommending different or additional services that will “sell the prospect” on using Synergy Corporate Housing.
- Properly and effectively structures accounts within specified geographic sales territory.
- Develops and maintains relationships with each client. Maintains a working relationship with each client after a sale is closed.
Success Behaviors/Work Habits:
- Has the ability to move quickly from one activity to another on a regular basis.
- Gets results through people persuasion rather than directing. Develops and maintains contacts with a wide variety of people, but primarily Decision Makers.
- Uses persuasive verbal and written communications skills to influence or motivate people. Easily generates enthusiasm in others.
- Remains dissatisfied with the status quo.
- Achieves results and meets deadlines that are set by company and self.
- Has a clear vision for the future.
- Has and expects the authority and responsibility to meet the position challenges.
- Willingly works on several projects simultaneously.
- Uses a consultative sales approach versus a “telling” sales approach. Willingly negotiates conflicts and solves complex problems.
- Maintains an optimistic outlook towards all activities, including many social interactions. Maintains a high level of positive self-confidence.
- Achieves or exceeds all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Reports on activities and consistently documents activities according to company policies and procedures.
- Operates within budgetary guidelines.
Solid direct selling experience is a must. Experience selling services is strongly preferred. Hospitality related experience or sales background in the Extended Stay/Hotel or Corporate Housing industries is helpful. Demonstrated experience in gaining and developing relationships with large clients is required. Proven capability in selling to the executive level prospect is also required. Previous tele-sales experience is a plus. Computer experience in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and a sales database is strongly preferred.
College degree in Business Marketing/Sales is preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance.
- Ability to travel both locally, regionally or nationally as required.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Fabiana Villarreal – email@example.com (925) 807-1155